Kettlebells have played an important role in people’s workout regime and become a popular asset to fitness clubs’ functional areas. Kettlebells can assist your range of explosive exercises that challenge all of the major muscles, strengthen the core, burn fat and improve overall explosive power.
The Kettlebell Instructor Course will provide all fitness professionals with a tool to increase functional training expertise and add a new dimension to your client’s training. Kettlebells are relatively portable, which makes them a must have for the mobile personal trainer.
During and once completed the Kettlebell Instructor Courses, you will:
- Have an understanding of the history and benefits of kettlebell training
- Be able to successfully teach a dynamic flexibility warm up and mobilisation for multiplane joint exercises
- Demonstrate and perform kettlebell exercises with strong techniques
- Teach kettlebell exercises in a safe and effective manner, including modifications, progressions and regressions for technique
- Plan and deliver group exercise classes, as well as a one-to-one personal training session
Formative assessment will take place over the course of the day – students will be required to demonstrate competence in the criteria based on the learning aims of the day.
- 1 day face-to-face learning (a mixture of theory and practical)