Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage therapy *NEW YEAR DATE: 2020*
Diploma in sports massage course includes:
1. Assessment worksheets
2. A&P for sports massage theory exam
3. Principles of health and fitness worksheets
4. Principles of health and fitness theory short answers.
5. Professional practices in sports massage worksheet.
6. Professional practices in sports massage theory short answers
7. Understanding the principles of soft tissue dysfunction worksheets.
8. Sports massage treatments worksheets.
9. Sports massage treatments theory short answers.
10. Observation x 3 – pre-event – post-event – maintenance. To be clinical – non-clinical – at different types of events.
Q. Why train with FTS?
We will come to you for paperwork help or theory exams, if you can’t get to us. No provider will offer this same service and we will also provide you with the best educational experience that is tailored to your individual needs.
Q. How does the course run?
train in a classroom setting. So you can start straight away.
We offer both weekend training.
There is home study on each course and course work to complete before you attend workshops.
You get full support from your
tutor and you can also do E-Learning/online
Q. Is the qualification recognised?
Qualifications are Active IQ approved, REPS & CIMSPA accredited
All FTS qualifications are recognised in the UK and internationally.
Q. Where do I find more information or pay the deposit?
If you want to go ahead all you need to do is pay the deposit and I
can arrange for the books to be sent to you within 5 days