This Level 3 Pre and Post Natal Exercise Course will give you the skills and expert knowledge in developing a successful career within the health and fitness industry.
The Level 3 Pre and Post Natal Exercise course is rewarding and challenging due to high priority safety regulations. During the Pre and Post Natal fitness courses, you will be assigned to a personal support tutor who will be on hand to help guide you through your personal training courses. Adequate preparation will be required from you for the Pre and Post Natal Exercise course attendance days.
During this specialist pre and post natal exercise course, you will gain a full understanding of the recognised skills and capability required to work with and train ante and post-natal clients in a supervised environment. You will be taught how to safely and effectively plan and demonstrate exercises with your clients, whilst being open to adapt and alter the fitness classes to suit your clients. Attention to detail is important when teaching and managing these specific fitness classes, which is why it is important to gain a full understanding and skill set for the following:
- Physical changes that will encounter during and after pregnancy (ante and postnatal periods)
- Educating your clients about the benefits of ante and postnatal exercises.
- Having the ability and confidence to offer support and guidance during exercise.
- Understanding the extent that some exercises may have for ante and post natal clients.
- Successfully managing risks surrounding ante and post natal exercise classes.
- Understanding and teaching the importance of consuming the right nutritional requirements during pregnancy. For further information about the benefits of nutrition, book onto our Level 3 Nutritional courses
- Having the skills to successfully collect information in order to plan effective exercise programmes for your clients.
- Having the capability of screening ante and post natal clients, before planning relevant exercise programmes.
- Plan effective and successful exercise programmes for your ante and postnatal clients.
The Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante Natal and Post Natal Clients will open up doors to a prosperous career as a specialist, fitness professional.
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (gym-based exercise or equivalent). Fitness Training Solutions has a Level 2 Fitness Instructor Course, as well as a range of other personal training courses available for students wanting to become a fitness specialist for ante and post-natal clients.
- Home study workbooks
- Multiple choice examination
- Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante Natal and Post Natal Clients
- 20 REPS CPD points
- Considerations for safe and effective exercise for ante and post natal clients
- Programme design for ante and post natal clients