Sometimes, during a fitness journey, people will have doubts. They will wonder what the point of working out is. They will wonder why they get up at 5am six days out of the week in order to train. And they will wonder why they insist on denying themselves the food they enjoy. It’s only natural. Whether it be a relationship, a house relocation or a fitness regime, we all have a moment of weakness during some point in our lives. And sometimes, the one thing we need is a relatable quote to get us back on track.
Here are our top 5 quotes guaranteed to give you your fitness mojo back…
- “You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits”
- Michael Phelps, Swimmer and 18-time Olympic gold medallist
This quote focuses on the journey that every person in fitness and sport will undergo. Dreaming, planning, achieving. It shows that even those who seem to have it all figured out follow the same pattern as you or I.
- “Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom.”
- Jack LaLanne, Bodybuilder
Shifting the focus back to nutrition and fitness, this quote serves as reminder that you cannot have one without the other. It is important to remember in order to achieve fitness goals; you must have a kingdom worthy regime coupled with the right mindset.
- “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.”
- LeBron James, two-time NBA Championship winner
Many people in the fitness game give up right before it gets exciting because they are afraid of failing. If something looks difficult, mindset has them thinking of failure rather than success. Remember the phrase ‘what if’ and like this quote, let it be a driving force towards success and failure a minor pit-stop along the way.
During our Fitness Instructor Courses, we train you to deal with clients who may be doubting their fitness journey. Being able to inspire them is part of the process of being a fitness instructor. Get in contact with Fitness Training Solutions to find out more!